Terms & Conditions
GENERAL THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. PRICES: A course costs 2500 NIS or 2000 NIS (vat included), according to the amount of learning units. A student can’t start a course without settling his/her payment. A seat in a class will not be saved without a full payment.
2. A course consists of 80 learning units (1 learning unit = 45 minute lesson) for intermediate/advanced levels and 60 academic hours for beginner levels.
3. The minimal amount of students per class is 7 and the maximal amount is 12
4. In case not enough students register we might delay the class starting date in up to two weeks. In case we change the date, a registered student is allowed to cancel his/her participation without penalty. If we do start a class with less than 7 students we might reduce the general amount of learning units.
5. Learning materials are not included in the price, but can be purchased here at a reduced price. General cost is between 100-130 NIS.
6. Cancellation: if a student wishes to cancel his/her participation, he/she has to notify the Ulpan by email within 2 weeks of registration and no less than 7 working days before the course begins. We do not give refunds if not cancelled within this time frame. A fee of 100 NIS will be charged for any cancellation.
7. A student who is found stealing from the Ulpan or from the teachers and students, harming or harassing, physically or verbally, the Ulpans assets, teachers or students, will be expelled immediately without any refund, and will be subjected to a lawsuit.
8. Students are responsible for their own personal belongings. Ulpan Bayit is not responsible for stolen, lost or damaged items belonging to students. Ulpan Bayit is not liable to you for any injury, death, costs related to medical treatment, or costs related to repatriation or for any other losses, damages (whether direct or indirect), compensation, costs or expenses.